CERTIFICATE COURSE – CONTENT
|Module 1||Development of software for medical devices||January 19, 2024 | 9am-4.30pm|
|Module 2||Implementation of IEC 62304 and IEC 82304-1 for medical device software manufacturers||January 26, 2024 | 9am-4.30pm|
|Module 3||Risk management for medical device software – ISO 14971||February 2, 2024 | 9am-4.30pm|
|Module 4||Cybersecurity – IT security for medical devices||February 23, 2024 | 9am-4.30pm|
|Module 5||UX and Usability for Medical Software and Apps – IEC 62366-1||February 27, 2024 | 9am-4.30pm|
- Medical device manufacturers whose products contain software or are software products in their own right, from the areas of regulatory affairs, quality management, systems and software engineering, usability engineering, requirements engineering, project management, risk management, product management, IT, management,
- Service provider / supplier in the medical technology,
- Consultants for medical software
- Newcomer & Start-Ups
- Early bird (until December 20, 2023): Euro 2.350,- (excl. VAT)
- Standard (starting with December 21, 2023): Euro 2.590,- (excl. VAT)
- incl. seminar documents as PDF and a certificate of participation
- Installment payment on request!
- Apply for our scholarship – 2 x € 490,-!
10% discount for
- Cluster members (Standortagentur Tirol, Forum Medtech Pharma, Human.technology Styria, LISAvienna, MTC Upper Austria)
- from the 2nd participant of a company/organization
- for returning visitors
- The discounts cannot be combined.
- All seminar discounts at a glance
All you need for the ONLINE modules is a laptop with camera and microphone. Our eLearning platform works on all operating systems in a web browser (e.g. Firefox, Safari or Chrome). You will receive the course materials in PDF format and the link to the virtual classroom via email. Each module is designed to be interactive, similar to a face-to-face seminar: you can ask the instructor questions, there will be practice examples, and you will have the opportunity to interact with other participants.